- 3 cups Milk
- 1 cup Water
- 4-5 tsp Tea powder
- 4-5 tsp Brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp Fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- Take a clay pot and heat it on stove for 20-25 minutes
- Now take cooking pan and add milk and water in it. When they start boiling add cardamom.
- Now add ginger, cinnamon, fennel seeds, brown sugar, tea powder and salt in it.
- Cook this for 5 minutes and mixing constantly.
- Now stain tea in a pot then in hot clay pot.
- When tea become ready pour this tea in serving cups.
Recipe By Farah Gilani
Lifestyle6 months ago
14 Top Cheap & Free Attractions In Chicago
Health & Education1 year ago
Online Education: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Online Education
Business2 years ago
How To Make Money With Google Adsense
Entertainment2 years ago
Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018) Review
Health & Education2 years ago