- Bhindi(Lady Finger) 250 grams
- Onion 3-4 small
- Salt 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1 & ½ tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 & ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Green chili crushed 3-4 pieces
- Garlic paste 1 & ½ tbsp
- Mustard oil 1 tbsp
- Olive oil 1-2 tbsp
- Onion chopped 1 large
- Tomatoes chopped 2 medium
- Water 2-3 tsp or as required
- Fresh coriander as required
- Wash Bhindi with fresh water and after dry cut them into small pieces with the help of knife.
- Now take onion and divide them into 4 equal pieces.
- Now in big bowl add all spices salt, cumin seeds,red chili powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder,green chili,garlic, mustard oil and mix them.
- Now add Bhindi and onion pieces into bowl and filled them with all spices.
- Now take chopped onion and fry them in cooking pan by adding oliveoil.
- When onion becomes brown add spices, Bhindi and onion mixture in it and fry for 5 minutes.
- Now add tomatoes in it and fry in low flame until tomatoes cook and after that add water in it.
- Now cover the cooking pan and cook the mixture for 10-15 minutes.
- At the end add Garam masala and coriander and cook for last 2 minutes and turn off the flame.
- Your dish is ready to serve.
Recipe By: Farah Gilani
Lifestyle5 months ago
14 Top Cheap & Free Attractions In Chicago
Health & Education1 year ago
Online Education: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Online Education
Business2 years ago
How To Make Money With Google Adsense
Entertainment2 years ago
Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018) Review
Health & Education2 years ago