- Meat – 1 kg, minced, (beef)
- Oil – 4 tbsp.
- Red chili powder – 1 ½ – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste, for marination
- Chopped Onion – 1(medium sized)
- Yogurt-1 cup,
- Cumin – 2 tsp.
- Garam masala powder- 2 tsp.,
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Gram flour – 1 tbsp.
- Green chili – 3-4 sliced, for garnishing
- Lemon – 2 cut in wedges, for garnishing
- Chopped Coriander – for garnishing
- Papaya paste – 2 tbsp
- First take a bowl and add mince in it with all spices (salt, red chili powder, Garam masala), ginger garlic paste, green chili, papaya paste, yogurt in it and marinate for 2 hours.
- Now at the other side take gram flour and cumin and mix them well in pan.
- Now take a cooking pan, heat oil in it and add onion and mince in it. Cook mince well until it change its color.
- Now add the mixture of gram flour and cumin in it and cook well
- Now turn off the flame and put hot coal in it for smell, cover it and cook for 5 minutes.
- Your mince is ready; garnish it with Green chili, Chopped Coriander and Lemon pieces.
Don’t Miss: Stuffed Bhindi & Pyaaz
Recipe By Farah Gilani
Lifestyle6 months ago
14 Top Cheap & Free Attractions In Chicago
Health & Education1 year ago
Online Education: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Online Education
Business2 years ago
How To Make Money With Google Adsense
Entertainment2 years ago
Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018) Review
Health & Education2 years ago