- 1 cup Cooking Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Caster sugar
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 2 tbsp Coca powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
CHOCOLATE SAUCE INGREDIENTS:
- 3/4 cup Cooking chocolate
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3-4 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Vanilla ice cream as required
- Walnuts as required
- Take chocolate first and melt it in boiler and set aside.
- Now mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and also set aside
- Now take a bowl and add eggs in it. Beat eggs and sugar together, until they dissolve well.
- Now in egg mixture add flour and whisk well. Add vanilla essence, chocolate and butter in it and mix well.
- Now take a pan, greased it, pour batter in it and bake this in oven at 170°C for 20-25 minutes.
- After baking leave this until it become cool. Now cut into small pieces.
- Now take another cooking pan, add chocolate and butter in it and melt it.
- Now add cocoa powder and cream in it and mix well also add water according to need and keep aside.
- In a hot pan add butter.
- Now take one piece of brownie top it with ice cream now pours chocolate sauceson it.Sprinkle some walnut.
- Your brownies is ready to serve.
Recipe By Farah Gilani
Lifestyle6 months ago
14 Top Cheap & Free Attractions In Chicago
Health & Education1 year ago
Online Education: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Online Education
Business2 years ago
How To Make Money With Google Adsense
Entertainment2 years ago
Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018) Review
Health & Education2 years ago