- ½ KG Chicken
- 5 Chopped Green Chilies
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 10 gm.Chopped Mint
- 10 gm. Fresh chopped Coriander
- Salt (As Needed)
- 1 TBSP Cumin Powder
- 1 TBSP Red Chili Crushed
- 1 TSP Garam Masala Powder
- ½ TSP Turmeric Powder
- 1 TBSP Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 KG boiled and mashed Potatoes
- 6 TBSP Maida
- 4 TBSP Corn Flour
- 2 Eggs
- Cooking Oil
- Bread Crumbs
- Cooking Oil (for frying)
- In chopper add chicken, Chopped Green Chilies, Chopped Onion, Mint, Fresh Coriander, Salt, Cumin Powder, Red Chili Crushed, Garam Masala Powder, Turmeric Powder, and Ginger Garlic Paste and chopped them well until they become mix together.
- Now take a bowl add boiled potatoes in it and then add chopped mixture in it to make one mixture.
- Now in this mixture add Maida, Corn Flour, Egg and mix well with your hands.
- Now make potato doughnuts. Make round shape cutlets and place round cuts in these cutlets to make doughnuts.
- Dip these doughnuts in eggs and breadcrumbs.
- Now take cooking pan and add oil it for frying. When oil heat up add doughnuts in it, fry well.
- Your Potato doughnuts are ready to serve.
Don’t Miss: Sizzling Chocolate Brownie With Ice Cream
Recipe By Farah Gilani
Lifestyle1 day ago
14 Top Cheap & Free Attractions In Chicago
Health & Education11 months ago
Online Education: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Online Education
Business1 year ago
How To Make Money With Google Adsense
Entertainment1 year ago
Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018) Review
Health & Education1 year ago