- Mutton 700g
- Cooking Oil Half cup
- Ginger Garlic (paste) 1 tbsp
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Salt To taste
- Red Chili 1 Tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder 1 tsp
- Green Chili (Crushed) 3
- Tomatoes 3-4
- Water 2 cup
- Yogurt 250g
- Ginger Garnishing
- First you add cooking oil, meat, ginger garlic paste, and cumin in a cooking pan and cook for 5-10 minutes until meat changes its colour.
- Now you add salt, red chili, coriander powder, cumin powder and green chilies and fry for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes you add tomatoes and water and leave the dish until fully cook.
- At last add yogurt in it and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Before serving garnish mutton karahi with green chili, coriander and ginger.
- Serve this with nan or chapatti.
Recipe By: Farah Gilani
Lifestyle5 months ago
14 Top Cheap & Free Attractions In Chicago
Health & Education1 year ago
Online Education: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Online Education
Business2 years ago
How To Make Money With Google Adsense
Entertainment2 years ago
Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018) Review
Health & Education2 years ago