- 200g Macaroni
- 200g K&N’s Chicken Tikka Chunks
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 Tbsp Black Pepper Crushed
- 1 Tsp Chili sauce
- 1 Tsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 1 Tsp Garlic Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Tomato ketchup
- ¼ cup Green Capsicum
- ¼ cup Yellow Capsicum(optional)
- ¼ cup Red Capsicum(optional)
- ¼ cup Green Onion
- ¼ cup Cucumber
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Cold Water as per needed
- For boil macaroni you need cooking pot with water, add salt in it and turn on the flame when water start boiling add macaroni in it.
- When macaroni boiled, put this macaroni in cold water and also add one tsp cooking oil on it.
- Now cook K&N’s Chicken Tikka Chunks in cooking pan.
- Now in cooking pan add boil macaroni, Chicken Tikka Chunks, lemon juice, black pepper, salt, tomato ketchup, Green capsicum, yellow capsicum, red capsicum, green onion and cook them well
- When all vegetables cook well turn off the flame your macaroni salad is ready to serve.
Recipe By Farah Gilani
Lifestyle6 months ago
14 Top Cheap & Free Attractions In Chicago
Health & Education1 year ago
Online Education: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Online Education
Business2 years ago
How To Make Money With Google Adsense
Entertainment2 years ago
Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018) Review
Health & Education2 years ago