- 400g K&N’s Kofta
- 2 cup Rice
- ½ cup fried Onion
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- ½ tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Whole spices
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 2 cubes K&N’s Stock
- 2-3 green chili
- 2-3 tbsp cooking oil
- First take a cooking pot and add oil in it. When oil becomes heated add all spices (whole spices, salt, red chili powder), ginger garlic paste and fried onion in it and cook for 5 minutes with medium flame.
- When all spices become mix add yogurt and again cook for 5 minutes.
- When masala ready add K&N’s stock and cook it well.
- When stock start boiling, add rice in it and cook it for 5-7 minutes.
- Fry the K&N’s Kofta in cooking pan with oil.
- Now add these Kofta in rice and cook them for 15 minutes on low flame.
- Delicious Kofta pulao is ready to serve.
Don’t Miss: Mutton Karahi
Recipe By Farah Gilani
Lifestyle6 months ago
14 Top Cheap & Free Attractions In Chicago
Health & Education1 year ago
Online Education: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Online Education
Business2 years ago
How To Make Money With Google Adsense
Entertainment2 years ago
Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018) Review
Health & Education2 years ago