- Chicken breast 4 pieces
- All-purpose flour ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder as required
- Butter 3 tbsp
- Olive oil 3 tbsp
- Chicken yakhni ¾ cup
- Lemon juice 3 tbsp
- Lemon zest ½ tsp
- Chopped Italian parsley 3 tbsp.
- Use hammer to flat chicken pieces to maximum ½ inch thick only.
- Cover chicken with salt, black pepper and then use all-purpose flour for covering purpose.
- In cooking pan add butter and olive oil and cook them on low flame until butter melt. After that add chicken pieces in it and fry for approximately 5 minutes. After 5 minutes change the side and again fry for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and put chicken pieces in plate.
- Now in pan add chicken yakhni, lemon juice and zest. When they start cooking again put chicken piece in it on low flame for cook properly.
- Put chicken in plate.
- Now in cooking pan add remaining butter, salt, black pepper and parsley
- Dip the chicken piece in this mixture and serve. Your dish is ready to eat.
Recipe By Farah Gilani
Lifestyle6 months ago
14 Top Cheap & Free Attractions In Chicago
Health & Education1 year ago
Online Education: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Online Education
Business2 years ago
How To Make Money With Google Adsense
Entertainment2 years ago
Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018) Review
Health & Education2 years ago