- Fish fillets (long pieces)500 gm.
- Lemons 2
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Ginger 1 tbsp chopped
- Coriander seeds 1 tsp crushed
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp crushed
- Crushed red chilies 1 tbsp
- Rice flour 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Egg 1
- All spices powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Take a bowl, add ginger garlic paste and fish pieces in it. After sometime add lemon juice in this bowl to reduce the smell of fish.
- Now take another bowl, add beaten egg, salt, chilies, turmeric powder, all spices, crushed coriander and cumin seeds in it and mix these things well.
- Now add fish mixture in other egg mixture and mix well.
- Now add rice flour and again mix well.
- Now add oil drops in it.
- Now in frying pan add oil and add fish in it. When fish change into brown colour turn off the flame your fish is ready to serve.
Recipe By Farah Gilani
Lifestyle6 months ago
14 Top Cheap & Free Attractions In Chicago
Health & Education1 year ago
Online Education: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Online Education
Business2 years ago
How To Make Money With Google Adsense
Entertainment2 years ago
Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018) Review
Health & Education2 years ago