1kg Chicken Boneless
2 tsp Corn Flour
1 Bowl(small) Ketchup
1 Bowl(small) Yogurt
2 Shimla Mirch
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
Salt As Per Taste
Chinese Salt As Per Taste
- Wash chicken boneless with fresh water and dry it properly.
- In a bowl add 2 eggs, ½ tsp black pepper, 2 tsp corn flour, and piece of chicken, mix them well and marinate this mixture for 10 minutes.
- After this take cooking pan and add oil in it to cook chicken piece, when one side become light brown change the side and cook the other side with same method but during all this process turn off the flame.
- Cut the Shimla Mirch in small pieces and then fry these pieces in fry pan with oil.
- In a bowl add ketchup, yogurt, Chinese salt, red chili, salt, black pepper, corn flour and also some water and mix them properly to make mixture.
- Add this mixture in a cooking pan in which you fry Shimla Mirch. And cook them on low flame until the sauce become thick.
- When sauce become ready add chicken piece in it.
- Your dish is ready to serve.
6 to 8 person
Recipe By Farah Gilani
Lifestyle6 months ago
14 Top Cheap & Free Attractions In Chicago
Health & Education1 year ago
Online Education: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Online Education
Business2 years ago
How To Make Money With Google Adsense
Entertainment2 years ago
Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018) Review
Health & Education2 years ago