- Chicken Boneless 300g
- Rice 300g
- Salt as per taste
- Red Chili Crushed ½ tsp
- Black Pepper, Crushed ½ tsp
- Sugar ½ tsp
- Cooking Oil 1 ½ tbsp
- Ginger & Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Tomato 1 piece
- Tomato Paste 1 tsp
- Chili Garlic Sauce 1tsp
- Tomato Ketchup 1 tbsp
- Soya Sauce 1 tbsp.
- Capsicum 2 pieces
- Onion 1 piece
- Carrots 1 piece
- Cabbage 10 g
- Egg 2 pieces
- Corn Flour 2 tbsp
- Chicken Stock ½ cup
- Take a bowl in which add chicken boneless, 2eggs, salt, black pepper, sugar and mix all these things well.
- Now marinate this mixture for max 30 minutes. You can also keep this mixture in refrigerator
- Now take cooking pan and add cooking oil in it. When oil becomes heated addginger & garlic paste, chicken mixture and fry this for 5 minutes.
- Now add remaining things as salt, tomato ketchup, soy sauce, tomato paste, chili sauce in it and mix well.
- At the end add all vegetables capsicum, onion, tomato and again cook for 2-3 minutes and then add chicken stockand corn flour and also add water as much you need. Now last cook for 5 minutes.
EGG FRIED RICE COOKING DIRECTION:
- Boil the rice properly
- After this take a cooking pot and add cooking oil in it when oil becomes heated add vegetables capsicum, cabbage, carrotsand green onion and fry them
- When vegetables cook add boil rice, salt, black pepper, soy sauce in it and mix them well.
- At the end add fry eggs in it and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Your Chicken Shashlik with Egg Fried Rice is ready to serve.
Recipe By Farah Gilani
Lifestyle6 months ago
14 Top Cheap & Free Attractions In Chicago
Health & Education1 year ago
Online Education: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Online Education
Business2 years ago
How To Make Money With Google Adsense
Entertainment2 years ago
Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018) Review
Health & Education2 years ago