- 700 gm Chicken
- Salt As according to taste
- 6 Green Chilies
- 1 chopped Onion
- 5 gm. Green Coriander
- 200 gm Butter
- Chopped Garlic &Ginger
- 2 TSP Coriander Powder
- 1 & ½ TSP Cumin Powder
- 1 TSP Garam Masala Powder
- 1 TSP Black Pepper Powder
- 1 TSP white pepper Powder
- 2 TBSP Coconut Powder
- Cooking Oil (As Needed)
- In blender add chicken and all spices like Butter, White Pepper Powder, Salt, Black Pepper Powder, Green Coriander, Onion, Coconut Powder, Coriander Crushed, Garam Masala Powder, Cumin Powder, Ginger, Garlic, and Green Chili and blend it well and marinate it for 30 minutes.
- Now make a kababs but first apply cooking oil on your hands.
- Now take frying pan add oil in it and fry kababs in it.
- You can also bake these kababs in oven for 10 minutes.
- Your Chicken Reshmi kababs are ready to serve
Recipe By Farah Gilani
Lifestyle1 week ago
14 Top Cheap & Free Attractions In Chicago
Health & Education12 months ago
Online Education: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Online Education
Business1 year ago
How To Make Money With Google Adsense
Entertainment1 year ago
Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018) Review
Health & Education1 year ago