- Boneless Chicken (in Cube Cutting) 500g
- Ginger and garlic Paste 2,2 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp.
- Green Chili (Chopped) 5g
- Vinegar 1 ½ tbsp
- Soy Sauce 1 ½ tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup 6-8 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Corn Flour 2 tbsp
- Maida Flour 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
- Egg 1 piece
- Cooking Oil 2 tbsp
- Sugar 1 ½ tbsp
- Chicken Stock ½ cup
- Green Onion 5g
- Take a bowl and add chicken cubes, corn flour, Maida, lemon juice, ginger and garlic paste,black Pepper Powder, Red Chili Powder and egg in it and mix all these things well. Marinate this mixture for 30 minutes.
- Now add frying pan and add cooking oil it, heated the oil and deep fry the chicken in it until it become light brown.
- Now take another frying pan and add cooking oil in it. Add ginger and garlic paste, fried chicken, salt, green chili, Soy Sauce, Tomato Ketchup, sugar, Vinegar, chicken stock in it and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Now add corn flour in it to make thick better.
- Your dish is ready to serve;you can serve this with Fried rice.
- Use green onion at the end for garnish
Recipe By Farah Gilani
Lifestyle6 months ago
14 Top Cheap & Free Attractions In Chicago
Health & Education1 year ago
Online Education: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Online Education
Business2 years ago
How To Make Money With Google Adsense
Entertainment2 years ago
Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018) Review
Health & Education2 years ago