- Boneless Chicken (in cube cutting) 400g
- Salt as per taste
- Ginger & Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
- White Pepper Powder 1 tsp
- Green Chili 2 pieces
- Coriander Powder 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder 1 tsp
- Almond, Cashew and Pistachio Powder 2 tbsp
- Cream 3 tbsp
- Cooking Oil 1 ½ tbsp
- Take a bowl and add chicken cubes in it, now add ginger garlic paste,lemon juice, green chili, white pepper powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, almond, cashew and pistachio powder, cream, and cooking oilin it and mix all these things very well.
- Marinate it for one hour in fridge.
- Now you have two choices whetherto BBQ it or bake it in oven.
- After this process your yummy MalaiBoti is ready to serve.
Recipe By Farah Gilani
Lifestyle5 months ago
14 Top Cheap & Free Attractions In Chicago
Health & Education1 year ago
Online Education: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Online Education
Business2 years ago
How To Make Money With Google Adsense
Entertainment2 years ago
Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018) Review
Health & Education2 years ago